Short-Term and Long-Term Dog Boarding Englewood, Littleton, CO.
Also serving Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Greenwood Village,
Cherry Hills, South Denver and the Mountain Communities off 285.
"We love The Dog House doggie day care!
Our dog Kona receives top notch care and gets so excited when we pull into the driveway at The Dog House.
If we cannot get her into The Dog House then we reschedule our plans!" ~ Kathy Egan
Dog Boarding Services
When you’re leaving town, there’s always the question of what to do with your dog. But once you’ve been introduced to The Dog House dog boarding in Englewood, CO this will no longer be a problem or stressor. Your dog will love coming to the Dog House and you won’t have to feel a moment of guilt while you’re away because we provide the same level of care you give you pet -- and your dog will have a great time while you’re gone.
The Dog House Difference
Many things set our south Denver- Englewood -Littleton dog boarding and doggie daycare facility apart from other kennels:
- Cleanliness -The kennels and play areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, and our facility always smells fresh and clean. Visitors often remark that there is no “dog smell.”
- Activity Level – Our big differentiator is the level of activity we provide. Your dog is out of its kennel and playing all day. Our boarding fees include hours of playtime –- at no extra charge -- in our outdoor and indoor play areas and wading pools. Play areas are always supervised and separated by dog size for safety.
- Social Time - We intermix our guests (based on size) so your dog also has lots of social time and has the opportunity to play with new doggie friends.
- Hands-On – We are very involved with the dogs compared to other dog boarding and doggie daycare services, with constant interaction, supervision and play time.
- Onsite Management and 24/7 Coverage - Our owner/manager lives on site, so someone is available 24/7 for your dog.
- Family Owned - We are not a franchise. Our dog boarding customers from Littleton, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills, South Denver and the mountain communities off 285 often remark at the family atmosphere of our dog boarding facility. Your dog is treated like a member of the family rather than a profit center.
- Temperature Controlled – Our kennels are cool in the summer thanks to a powerful swamp cooler and warm in the winter with heated floors. Our outdoor pools also keep the dogs cool and happy during the hot summer months.
- Total Transparency – We have an open door policy; nothing is hidden from view or hidden from customers. Stop by any time during our office hours to take a look around and see how our clean, bright, friendly dog boarding facility feels to you.
- Our Amazing Staff – Our owner is dedicated to making The Dog House the best dog boarding facility in the south Denver metro area. His hiring practices reflect this goal. Employees are carefully pre-screened to ensure that your best friend is given the love and attention your pet deserves. If it’s just a job to an applicant, they’re not right for The Dog House. If engaging with the dogs, loving them with a passion and dedication to giving the best care comes shining through, then they’re hired. Click here to learn more About Us.
A few other notes:
- Your dog is welcome at our Englewood – Littleton – Highlands Ranch dog daycare, also serving Centennial, Greenwood Village and Cherry Hills, but we do have a few requirements for doggie boarding. Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines.
- Feeding your dog is included in our rate. The dog food we supply is Purebred dry dog food. Please feel free to bring your own dog food if your dog is sensitive or particular. No extra charge for feeding your dog his or her own special food, however, the food must be brought in a sealed metal or plastic container. Dog food in bags cannot be accepted per Agricultural Department regulations.
- If your dog has never been boarded before, we invite you to bring him or her by to see how she fits in.
- We supply bedding, but feel free to bring your own if your dog would feel more comfortable.
- For more information and details, please check our Dog Boarding FAQ’s or Dog House Dog Boarding Requirements page.
Littleton Englewood Dog Boarding Fees
Boarding fees include extensive playtime in our outdoor and indoor play areas. Your dog will enjoy plenty of exercise social time and fun. Food is also included at no additional charge.
- $28.00 per night for 1st dog (checkout time 9:00 a.m. the next morning)
- $20.00 per night for each additional dog
- $2.50 per day (up to three per day per dog) for administering medication. This does not include injections because prices for injections vary. Please call for details. 303-781-4577.
Please note: Daycare passes cannot be used as payment towards boarding services.
Reservations are required, but last-minute boarding will be accepted if
dog boarding space is available and your dog meets our requirements.
- Office Hours, Check In and Check Out
- Monday – Friday 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
You may check your dog in any time during our normal office hours. However, check-out time for overnight dog boarding is 9:00 AM. Dogs picked up after 9:00 AM and before noon will be charged for a half-day of daycare ($12). Dogs picked up after noon will be charged for a full day of daycare ($18). These fees are in addition to the boarding fees. There will be a $25 after-hours charge for any check-in/check-out that falls outside the office hours listed above. A special appointment is required for after-hours check-ins or check-outs.
We do not have office hours on holidays, but this does not mean that your dog will not be taken care of. Rest assured, even on holidays, we have staff to feed, clean, and let your dog outside. IMPORTANT: We usually book up for holidays, so a deposit is required for all holiday reservations. Holiday deposits are non-refundable but will be applied toward boarding fees. Please call us with any questions about reservations, deposits, or to hold your spot. 303-781-4577. Holidays are New Year’s Day, Spring Break, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If you would like us to bathe, brush, furminate or trim your pet’s nails while you’re gone, we will be happy to do so. Please visit our Grooming page for pricing
For more information about our dog boarding and kennel services for pets in Littleton,
Englewood, Highlands Ranch and Centennial, Colorado,
please visit our About Us and Testimonials pages,
or call us today at 303-781-4577
. . . or just stop by. We have an open door policy, so come by any time during office hours;
you don’t need to call first!
We look forward to meeting you and your four-legged friend.