The Dog House - Requirements
Health and Age:
- Some breed restrictions apply, call for details.
- All puppies must be at least 4 months old with all current puppy vaccinations.
- All dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs that enter our facility must be in good health, be free of fleas, ticks and all communicable diseases.
- All dogs must be vaccinated for Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella (kennel cough) before you check-in. Proof of vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian is required and must be kept up to date.
- Rabies boosters must be administered according to your veterinarian's recommendations (usually given every three years).
- Distemper/Parvovirus/Parainfluenza booster must also be administered according to your veterinarian's recommendations (usually given every three years).
- Bordatella booster is administered annually.
- All dogs that enter the facility must be friendly with all types of dogs and people.
- All new dogs must complete a trial day of daycare before they will be allowed to board or come to daycare on a regular basis.
- Any unusual or excessively aggressive behavior from your pet towards another dog or staff member will not be tolerated. Your pet will not be invited to return to our facility.
A registration form must be completed prior to the 1st day of daycare or boarding.
Click here to download an online registration form to fill out and submit. Once the form is downloaded you can fill it out and then hit the submit button on the fom and it should open up your email client and start an email to us with the form attached.